Monday, January 19, 2009

December 2008




Hello everyone! This December has been so much fun doing events for TMRA. It is my first month in my reign and it has been amazing! First Katie Brock Carter crowned me TMRA at my house. My first event as TMRA was the 10 K Duck Race in Stuttgart. Haley McGee the Lonoke County Sr. Rodeo Queen went with me. We timed the runners as they crossed the finish line. Let me tell you, it was FREEZING! My second event was the Jacksonville Christmas Parade. I dressed my horse up as a reindeer princess! All the Lonoke County Rodeo Queens were there with me. Later on that night we traveled to AETN in Conway and volunteered answering telephones and taking pledges. At AETN the Jr. and Sr. Lonoke County Rodeo Queens were there. Synda Lockard, Miss Diamond H and Katie Barger the Arkansas High School Rodeo Queen were there also. It was a really long night but so much fun! My Last event in December was the Cabot Christmas Parade. The Lonoke County Jr. and Little Miss Rodeo Queens were there. We were right in front of Santa! December was so much fun! I can’t wait until I get to start going to Rodeos!




-Amber

2008-2009

Teen Miss Rodeo Arkansas

No comments:

Post a Comment