Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January Blog

Happy New Years everyone,

January has been a very interesting month for me! I went to Synda Lockard's trunk show for Miss Rodeo USA and there were TONS of other rodeo queens there! I had so much fun! The big and most exciting thing for me in January was doing interviews for KARK channel 4. They selected me for December's Youth Humanitarian Award. When they interviewed me they wanted to do a segment on Teen Miss Rodeo Arkansas! I had so much fun dressing up in all my rodeo attire and getting the word out to Arkansas about the program! I am hoping that will bring more young ladies to compete! I got my TMRA chaps also and I am super excited about that! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and every one's new year is going great!



-Amber








No comments:

Post a Comment