Saturday, April 25, 2009

February-April's Events

In past 3 months I have been to several events, I defiantly learned a lot I know that for sure! On February 21 I went to the Farmers Co-op's grand opening in Cabot and promoted the MRAR pageant, I spoke with many girls who were interested in in pageant. Also on February 28 I went to my first photo shoot for my TMRA pictures. On March 7 I went to my second photo shoot for my TMRA pictures, and found the perfect picture for my autograph sheets! On March 13-15 I traveled to Memphis Tennessee and participated in the Miss Rodeo Tennessee Clinic. Bobbi Saige Allred, Miss Rodeo Utah 1999 was there, and boy she sure did teach me a thing or two! Kirbi Allen, Mid-South Rodeo Queen was there also representing her title and the state of Arkansas as well. On March 21 was Micki's coronation, I had a blast! Micki, her mom, and anyone else who helped did an AMAZING job, it was a total success! There were tons of queens from all over the state there! We modeled our chaps and dresses, my favorite was modeling the chaps because I had never done that before! On March 28 Kirbi Allen invited me to the University of Arkansas' Annual Horse Festival. It was FREEZING, but it was so much fun! And there I learned a VERY valuable lesson, DON'T LET YOUR CHAPS TOUCH THE GROUND! :)


Teen Miss Rodeo Arkansas
Amber Schafer


No comments:

Post a Comment